February 24, 2011

Food Friday: S'more Pizza

Labels: , , ,

S'more Pizza
S'mores Pizza


food friday chiclet

After watching s'mores pizza being prepared here I just have to make it. It's a salty, sweet, doubly crunchy, gooey, chocolaty, chewilicious dessert pizza. Try it, you'll love it!

S'more Pizza
pizza dough, homemade or store bought
extra virgin olive oil
coarse golden raw sugar
milk or dark chocolate bar, broken into pieces
marshmallows
crushed graham crackers
  • Place a pizza stone or quarry tiles on oven rack. Preheat oven to the highest setting.
  • Shape pizza dough. Brush edges with olive oil and sprinkle with raw sugar. Place chocolate pieces evenly on the dough. Slide onto the baking stone and bake until edges are puffy, about 4 minutes. Pull out rack halfway and put marshmallows evenly on the pizza. Bake until marshmallows are puffy and golden brown all over.
  • Remove from oven and transfer to a cutting board. Sprinkle top with crushed graham crackers. Cut with a sharp knife into wedges.

10 comments:

maiylah said...

i was wondering at first what those puffy things were on top...marshmallows pala. lol. delicious!!! ermmmm....can you send some over? ;P

gengen said...

Oh love the pizza...Happy FF!

Unknown said...

OMG that is so cool.

Gizelle said...

holy goodness! we love smores...I could die eating this lolol...prepared as pizza, I think the kids would go gaga...haha. Have a lovely weekend Oggi, I somehow feel I've missed so much about your posts and fb-ing lol

Unknown said...

Wow! That looks good....and easy!

pigpigscorner said...

Chewy goodness!

Sidney said...

That is new to me...but it looks good.

Cheerful said...

this is new to me, my kids will sure love it because of those marshmallows! thanks for sharing! :)

PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...

Kristen said...

Hi, I am working on a post about the best smores recipes out there. Can I use this in my post? I will of course link back to you. please let me know if its ok. email makethebestcrafts at gmail.

thanks!

Oggi said...

Kristen,

Sure, and yes, please link back to this post. Thanks.:)

Post a Comment

 
Design by New WP Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premiumbloggertemplates.com